The developer requested his VCAT hearing be adjourned so he could submit amended plans which would consider Council’s feedback.
The developers amended plans have arrived. In summary the changes are:
- Number of apartments reduced from 43 to 42.
- Overall height adjusted, now 0.8m lower. Car park is now called ‘semi-basement’ car park as it has been lowered into the ground by 0.8m.
- Increased set-backs all-round (at ground level) by 1m.
- Change of central building deleting forth floor.
- Cantilevered level one and some shear three storey walls still seem to be a ‘feature’.
- Undulating fences along perimeter changed to straight form and the introduction of security gates on all street accessible entrances.
- Some other minor fluffing about with bike racks and things.
Needless to say, it’s fundamentally the same development.
A copy of the amended plans will be loaded online shortly for everyone to view.