Click here to review plans and submit an objection.
Plans at are the top of the page and submitting objections are done online at the bottom of the page.
This proposal is currently with council for approval, and objections must be lodged very soon to be considered. You can object on the basis of how the development will affect you
Key factors to consider:
- Three storey buildings plus roof top decking areas.
- Uncomplimentary design and construction in contrast to Heritage Overlay requirements and unsympathetic to surrounding building styles.
- Higher and more massive than anything in the area. Minimal and zero building set-back from the footpaths.
- Inadequate on-site parking provisions, the developer proposes residents and visitors to park in your street instead, including surrounding the Armstrong Reserve public park.
- This development presumes to be allowed to not comply with planning and building rules/laws/regulations that all of us have to comply with.
- As it is already difficult to exit Paine and Wilkins Streets into Melbourne Road during peak hours, it is likely new residents will choose alternate routes via Bunbury St and North Road, increasing traffic in Crawford, Latrobe, Effingham, and Bunbury.